Sunday, April 03, 2005

A meal fit for a king

Dinner at Rice Table yesterday. At first, it seemed pretty awesome, like a spread fit for an Indonesian King. But as the dishes kept coming, we realised we were not gonna be able to finish the colossal Rijstafel. Still, we couldn't quite resist ordering seconds of the spicy prawns, fried chicken (I-can't-believe-it-tastes-so-good-and-yet-not-oily fried chicken), special chicken satay, and sweet and sour battered fish. All in all, quite worth the money at $18.80++ per head.

My sweetheart and I have the most interesting conversations ever. Over dinner, we were exploring the possible topics I could do my honours thesis on. That's well over a year away I know but no harm starting early. Of course, it would be a shame if I never get to do it because I weren't able to get to the honours class. But it doesn't hurt to dream. Does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home