Thursday, April 28, 2005

If this works, it would frickin' rock

Testing. I'm emailing from my gmail account to blogger. If this
works, it would be really cool. I was thinking in relation to when
I eventually travel and such. Yes, I know what you're thinking: If
you have access to a computer, why not just log in to blogger
direct? I thought that too, then I realised that I could sms to an
email address. If I get roaming, I could effectively blog from my
handphone.

Just tried sms-to-email, apparently I need to WAP-enable my
phone. I'm slightly techno-unsavvy when it comes to WAP,
GPRS and WTF have you. Need to find out! I don't want to buy
PDA phones. :\ (Testing parsing in email)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to be one of the greatest blog geeks ever.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home