Sunday, May 29, 2005

So it has come to this

The day had finally come when we had to settle our differences. The issue of the toilet seat to be lifted and to be put down after had finally surfaced after nearly two years of living together. Besides the usual trivialities, I have finally mustered the willpower to sign myself up for basic driving theory test. More money to come out of the meagre savings account. The sudden decision and determination to start driving had stemmed from 1) the recent bout of Initial-D watching and 2) having decided to forgo the Perth trip.

So how? Like that lorh. Damn fucking sian (DFS). And I have a sneaking suspicion that the private driving instructor I found in the carpark near my block is trying to rip me off. 24 dollars an hour, 2 hours per lessons, and he tells me it'd take 25 lessons to master manual. (supposedly average number of lessons estimated to be required for female drivers. 22 for male. Stupid misogynistic institutions). DFS.

Not to mention that my blogoddess is gonna quit her blog for a while. There goes all motivation for my online existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home